Purchase your Rotary Christmas Puddings Here

75% of the funds raised will be donated to the Rotary Foundation of the United Kingdom (1002059) and the remaining 25% will be for local charities.

We are supporting Rotary Foundation and supported charities in 2023 having recently raised over £45,000 in our last 5 campaigns!

You can support the Rotary cause by purchasing a case of twelve sumptuous puddings. Every £1.00 we make goes to Rotary causes!

Download the Campaign Poster

Download the campaign poster